Founder and President, Dr. John R. Frank, is a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE), who speaks and consults extensively on the ministry of development and stewardship as a lifestyle. His experience in senior development positions has given him a broad view of the world of non-profit organizations, allowing him to help them set their sails for success. He has worked in social service organizations, higher education, primary and secondary education and international organizations. He is a sought after speaker and teacher and is on the faculty of a number of training conferences, web-based college, and educational institutions.
Dr. John R Frank was recognized by LinkedIn as in the Top 1% of Endorsements for Nonprofits Expertise on their site.
John's professional involvement and education includes:
- Doctor of Ministry, Leadership in the Emerging Culture (Dissertation Focus: Stewardship Education). Awarded from George Fox Evangelical Seminary.
- Master of Arts in Philanthropy and Development, Saint Mary's University
- Bachelor of Music, University of Wisconsin
- Best of the Best Faculty Award, CSA, 1997
- Received Excellence in Integrity Award Campbell Research, 2003
- Board of Directors Award, CSA, 2005
Speaker at national and regional training events for:
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Christian Leadership Alliance
- Christian Stewardship Association
- Christian Management Association
- Association of Gospel Rescue Missions
- Association of Christian Schools International
- Faculty - Rescue College On-Line Course in Fund Raising
- Faculty - Christian Stewardship Institute/Engstrom Institute Stewardship Summit
Authored or contributed to:
- John R. Frank, The Ministry of Development, Steward Publishing, 2010.
- The Monthly Partner, Steward Publishing.
- From Soup to Sermon, Financing Rescue Missions, CSA Publishing.
- Revolution in Generosity, Moody Press.
- In The Trenches: YOU and Your Nonprofit Chapters, CharityChannel Press, 2011
Chapters: Creating a Monthly Partner Program; Creating a Development Strategic Plan by Relationships
To contact the Frank Group, click here